- It gets in your blood and you can’t stop.
- You’ll never watch another television show, movie, or play without dissecting it.
- It’s a lot harder to write than non-fiction.
- The more you learn about the craft of writing the harder it gets to read poorly written books with great potential.
- If you’re not careful you begin speaking like your characters.
- You feel guilty when you’re away from the current WIP.
- Marketing is a big, big part of the job.
- It really is a job.
- You can’t take a vacation without hunting for a new story.
- Your bum gets numb when you lose track of time at the computer.
What do you wish you knew about writing before you started writing?