Ten Reasons to Write 20 Pages a Day © Catherine Castle
- I don’t have time to cook, so I get dinner out.
- I can skip exercise.
- I can avoid housework.
- I forget to eat, so I lose some weight.
- My characters keep talking to me.
- I don’t forget where I’m at and have to read the whole book again.
- “The End” comes in less than a month.
- I get bragging rights to the Book-in-a-month club.
- My internal editor is overridden by the writing process.
- Time flies when you’re having fun.
Do you have any more reasons you can add to this list?